Design, Construction & Property Management Services.
2014 marked the start of the CPM-WT Partnership, bringing together two specialist companies and a new board of directors to offer Clients a truly integrated Design and build package.
The CPM-WT Board of Directors
- John Clarke Executive Chairman
- Mike Schmid Managing Director
- Lee Briscoe Regional Director (North)
- Matt Clarke Regional Director (Central)
- Adam Schmid Regional Director (South)
The staff of CPM & WT have a combined experience of over 50 years, specialising in the Leisure Sector. We work closely with our clients to visualise the final product by tailoring our designs to elevate the project brief to its maximum potential. Our creative design team produce impressive schemes with a recognisable wow factor, bought to life by our dedicated construction and shopfitting workforce. The construction team have an enviable portfolio of projects completed and have forged longterm relationships with our clients some have been associated with us for more than 30 years, the team take pride and care in their work ensuring their training, skills and materials are all of the highest standard.
With our PRINCE 2 project management team to oversee the project from start to finish offering a creative approach to problem solving and design management , no matter what size of budget we have to work with, we have the team to provide the solution.
Every business is unique and with years of experience we exceed expectations and bring in contracts on time, everytime. Our clients return to CPM-WT, which is evidence to us that we provide value and inspiring projects for their business. Our cutting-edge knowledge of corporate identities and modern developments in the market in which we operate, enables us to design and Build exciting, relaxing and inspirational environments that customers will want to visit again and again.
We have worked on a diverse and varied series of projects for a large number of Clients.
- ISS Facilities Management4 Office refurbishments.
- ISS Healthcare14 Licensed Starbucks , 12 Licensed Costa Coffee & 8 Restaurants.
- ISS Defence28 Licensed Starbucks, 24 Licensed Costa Coffee.
- NHS1 complete hospital ward refurbishment - 22 ensuite bedrooms, offices and day rooms.
- Royal Air Force21 Bars, 10 Coffee Shops, 2 Integrated Welfare Facility, 6 Mess Halls - (Including fully fitted kitchens).
- Ministry of Defence1 Integrated Welfare Facility.
- Drake and Morgan LtdCompleted 4 Gastro Bars all in the City of London.
- Comfort Hotels3 complete Refurbishments.
- Derby County Football ClubRefurbishment of the Dave Mackay Stand.
- Newport Pub Co Ltd16 community pub refurbishments.
- Cedar Pub Co Ltd10 community pub refurbishments.
- Charnwood pub Co Ltd6 Destination food Lead pubs and one Hotel 34 rooms.
- Windsor Restaurants1 Major refurbishment.
- Everards Brewery Ltd 1 Major refurbishment.
- Rosewood Pub Company Ltd26 community pub refurbishments.
- Burhill group100 refurbishments.
- Little Britain Pub Company6 refurbishments.
- Ruth & Robinson 1 Major refurbishment.
- Sytner Group (Smart Car Showrooms) 3 showroom refurbishments.
- Rush UK (Children’s Trampoline centre) 3 jobs completed.
- Subway 1 store completed.